Love is the ability to pray for another to have what you lack.
Until you have a love for what you claim to have faith for, you might not experience its manifestation.
- The exhibition of desperation is the downfall of any meaningful negotiation.
- Highly valuable entities aren’t given to extreme solicitation for attention.
- If you have to beg for love, something is wrong with you.
- Maturity is the ability to distinguish attainability from sustainability.
- The exhibition of desperation is the basis of all exploitation.
- You may not be able to stop people from lying to you, but you can stop yourself from believing everything that people tell you.
- To avoid heartbreak in love, you must base your assumptions and conclusions on verifiable reality.
- The feelings you don’t feed, you will not eventually feel.
- The Mother of all breakups is everyone insisting on having their way.
- Any lover that demands of you, what you don’t have, without appreciating what you’ve given is a fraud.
THE GREATEST IS LOVE