The essence of pairing is sharing.
- It is wiser to base your relationship on a common future, rather than a common past.
- Maturity is not the ability to deny reality; it is the ability to confront it.
- Denying reality can never nullify reality.
- Basing your future with someone on the probability of their change, rather than on the certainty of their change, is at best emotional gambling.
- I will rather risk the possibility of finding someone good in future than living with the certainty of having someone bad in the present.
- Truth is the seed of trust.
- A sure way to know you have been deceived 100%, is when you claim to trust a human being 100%.
- Never conform to whatever you have not confirmed.
- To understand success, you have to be a student of failure.
- Your voice might give you the right to speak, but only your results give you the right to be heard.
- Great relationships are not based upon individual reluctance, they are based on mutual acceptance.
THE GREATEST IS LOVE