Until you know who you are,you can’t know who you need.
- The purpose of your past is to educate your future.
- Great marriages grow on the soil of great friendships.
- I am an advocate of long friendships,short courtships and early marriages.
- Never, ever commit to lust, because lust will never last.
- Character is consistent behavior,over an extensive period of time.
- The fact that feelings exist,doesn’t mean the feelings will persist. Take time to be sure.
- The stingy brand of love is an aberration and a cosmic anomaly.
- Making a love commitment to a person who lacks contentment will leave you confounded.
- A great marriage isn’t necessarily about having everything,it is about having each other.
- Your partner’s silence doesn’t always mean consent,in fact it might be a sign of dissent.
For correction to be effective,it must be private and not public.
THE GREATEST IS LOVE
One thought on “Love on point (2): 12 Dynamic Love Insights That Changed My Life”