- Love doesn’t have to be crazy, for it to be credible.
- If you claim to be in love for no reason, you’re most likely bewitched. Love must be rational.
- The love commitments we make that lasts are often born out of personal convictions, not assumptions.
- Pity has no merit in love.
- Love must be intentional; a product of our personal decision for it to work.
- For your love to work, it must become a daily discipline.
- Love is not an illusion, it must be a calculated decision.
- The demand for thinking lovers is the greatest need of the hour.
- Love is most fruitful when it is rooted and grounded in knowledge
- Love covers a multitude of sins, not all of them.
- Love is more than a feeling, love is a skill.
- The love skills you need to succeed in your romantic relationships must have been developed in your non-romantic relationships.
THE GREATEST IS LOVE
One thought on “12 Stinging Love Truths”