- The essence of insurance is assurance.
- No human being can tame the other’s excesses, only the creator can tame us all.
- Anyone who can live to please the creator will automatically please you.
- You must cultivate your streams of income before cultivating the stream of love.
- Extreme dependency creates resentment in the one you are depending upon.
- Working ladies are more reasonable in their demand for male attention because they have a life to tend.
- How a love prospect treats ordinary people says more about who they are than how they treat you.
- Love evaporates if proper care is not taken.
- You don’t know a person until you have had a conflict with them.
- There is a time when it makes more sense to leave than to love.
- Leaving makes more sense than loving,when your loving has become a threat to your living.
- Whatever you tolerate will proliferate.
THE GREATEST IS LOVE
One thought on “12 Love Realities”
Its the LORD’s DOING!!!