- Even if my lover does not change, am I prepared to love them the way they are for the rest of their life?
- What single thing do I need to stop doing for my love life to work?
- What exactly do I want from a person I call my lover?
- If the solemn prayer “may you reap all you have sown” in love is prayed over you, can you say Amen? Why can’t you?
- Can your feelings for this person stand the test of time, distance and abstinence?
- What exactly makes you feel loved?
- Who is the greatest lover you have met in your lifetime?
THE GREATEST IS LOVE